C#, pronounced as C Sharp is a modern object oriented programming language. It has a large similarity with Java, in terms of language syntax. However C# is a complete object oriented programming language, since the primitive types like 'int' or 'double' is also fabricated as .NET object types. The C# training assumes your basic familiarity with programming. In case if you do not know programming at all, you may want to take a fundamental programming course using C++. The fundamentals of programming can be learnt using any programming language. However, C++, Java or C# can be choosen as a programming base.
C# Training Overview
- Learn the fundamentals of C# programming in Visual Studio.
- Using .Net Framework
- Introduction to .Net
- Understanding CLR, CTS, MSIL & other tools
- Using variables, data types.
- Using various
- Exception Handling in C#
- Working with Arrays
- Object oriented programming overview in C#
- Object oriented techniques
- Using Properties in C#
- Using Indexers on C#
- Generic classes and methods
- Database programming with ADO.net
- Collections classes in C#
- Working with delegate types
- Defining Anonymous types
- Defining Lambda Expressions
- Understanding Extension methods
- Using object initializers and declare implicit type
- Reflections in .NET
One-to-One Personal Online Training or Classroom Training
You are most welcome to customize the training according to your need, in that case the fees and duration may vary.